Friday, March 11, 2011

My History Project



This movie was made for my Honours World History World War One Project.  I worked with two of my classmates, Navya and Saumya, to make a scrapbook of five war poems.  We added our reactions to the scrapbook and decided we wanted to showcase our favourite poem, Back, during our presentation in the format of a movie.  So, I made a video with the help of FinalCutPro and my cousin, Simran. I hope you enjoy watching the video as much as I enjoyed making it! Feedback is always welcome :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the video Amarpreet! I'm glad that we chose to use "Time" by Hans Zimmer for the music. It really captures the intense atmosphere that was present in WWI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powerful music and I love the font choices. Well done!

    ReplyDelete